In larger volume Plants (15+ million and up) we will budget an Operations Manager. The primary duties of the Operations Manager are to oversee the facility in the absence of the GM. They are also responsible for the maintenance of facility and managing the associates that are responsible for Design, Customer Service, Production and Sales.
- Manage the associates that are responsible for expediting freight
- Oversee the load building and shipping functions in the plant
- Oversee Maintenance of facility
- Oversee the receiving and receipting of incoming freight
- Assist with Pricing decisions
- Oversee Inventory control
- Outsourcing for over capacity concerns